There are a number of different ways to style cells, columns, rows and the Grid itself.
- Conditional Style: Style cells, columns and rows in striking ways when their data matches rules that you create.
- Format Column: Style an entire column so that it has a distinctive look.
- Flashing Cell: Have cells flash briefly when their contents change (using colours and duration you specify)
- Percent Bar: Show numeric columns as a bar, that is filled according to the cell value as a %.
- Row Styles: Choose to style rows in the Adaptable Blotter using your preferred colour scheme.
If you want to theme the actual Adaptable Blotter itself (e.g. change the colours, look and feel then please refer to the Theming section).