There are a number of different ways to search for data in the Adaptable Blotter:
- Quick Search: Finds (and highlights) all cells that match inputted text across all visible columns in the grid.
- Advanced Search: Runs a multi-column query (using potentially a huge range of indicators) to filer the grid to precise requirements.
- Column Filters: Create saveable column filters to restrict which cells are shown for a column.
- User Filters: Column filters that can be named and saved and then re-used in queries in other functions.
- Quick Filter: The area under the Column Header is called the Quick Filter, which is a shortcut to the Column Filter.
- Data Source Selector: Dropdown populated through Config that lists items that can be used as part of Server Search.