Layouts allow you to specify Column visiblity and Order.
Layouts can also include column widths, pinning, sorting, grouping, aggregating and pivoting information.
Layouts will, by default, save automatially when changed and there must always be one 'active' layout.
The search and filter functions determine row visibility and order, while layouts manage column visibility and order.
- Basic Layout: A basic Layout(i.e. set of column grouping, visibility, order, sorts) so you can see the subset of columns you need at the click of a button.
- Grouped Layout: Grouped Layouts can be created which include row grouping details
- Pivot Layout: A pivot layout defines how the grid should look in "Pivot Mode", i.e. which columns are pivoted, grouped and aggregated.
- Auto Save Layout: Layouts can be saved automatically whenever anything changes
- Column Widths: Provide column width information to Layout definition; and they will also be automatically saved by AdapTable
- Pinned Columns: You can define pinned columns as part of your Layout config
- Advanced Layouts: A more advanced set of different types of Layouts (e.g. Sorted, Pivoted, Grouped etc)