The Grid Info function (its icon is the 'info' sign) provides at a glace summary information about your instance of Adaptable.
The Grid Info 'popup' contains 3 tabs:
- Grid Properties: provides licence, column and row information for the grid
- Adaptable Options: displays your AdaptableOptions values
- Column: shows information about which AdapTable Modules are active for a given column.
The Grid Info popup can be acccessed in multiple ways:
- The 'GridInfo' button in the Dashboard - one of the default items in the VisibleButtons property in Dashboard Config.
- Show Info menu option in the Column Header menu (with Options to open on either the Grid or Column tabs)
- Show Info menu option in the Context menu menu (with Options to open on either the Grid or Column tabs)
Most users access this function through the Dashboard as