The Format Column Module allows you to style an entire column. Unlike Conditional Styles, the Format Column style is always applied, irrespective of the data in the cell.
Format Columns use Scope meaning you can choose to apply a Format to one, some or all columns, or to columns of a particular DataType.
You can provide either a visual Style, a Display Format (or both).
- Column Style: Style an entire column so that it has a distinctive look.
- Column Formatter: Provide bespoke formatting for a Column
- Gradient Column: Style a column so that each cell is shaded in proportion of its value to that of the maximum value.
- Percent Bar: Show numeric columns as a bar, that is filled according to the cell value as a %.
- Checkbox Column: Display Boolean columns as a Checkbox
If you want to theme the actual AdapTable instance itself (e.g. change the colours and look and feel, please refer to the Theming demos).