Each (filterable) column has a filters tab in the Column Menu (the second option). Alternatively you can click on the filter icon next to the filter bar if its showing.
You can create a Column Filter by selecting column values and filters (items in the long list) and / or create a range (e.g. 'GreaterThan 15') by using the operator dropdown at the top.
In this example we create filters on 6 columns:
Edit / clear filters in the individual columns or via the Column Filter toolbar.
- ItemCost - GreaterThan 20
- ChangeLastOrder - Positive
- Employee - 3 Column Values selected
- InvoicedCost - Between 10-300
- OrderDate - In Past
- Ship Country - 3 Column Values selected
Note: You can show / hide the Quick Filter bar through the Column Menu or by clicking the last button in the Column Filter toolbar.