AdapTable ships with 5 System Reports that can be run at any time:
- All Data: All the data in the grid's data source (irrespective of whether it is currently visible)
- Current Data: All the data currently displayed in the grid, i.e. what has been filtered
- Visual Data: All the data presently in the grid together with all styles and formats (exported to Excel only - see Visual Data Demo
- Selected Cells: All cells currently selected in the grid (they do not need to be contiguous - see Selected Cells Demo)
- Selected Rows: Any rows currently selected in the grid.
To configure which System Reports are available use the systemReportNames property of Export Options.
AdapTable lets users send reports to these destinations:
- Excel (if the right vendor grid modules have been loaded)
See the Custom Destination demo for how to send Reports to other destinations.
In this demo we have set the Export Config so that the Current Report is 'Current Data' and the Current Destination is 'CSV'.