As well as allowing you create objects for users to have access to when the system starts for the first time, Predefined Config also includes Entitlments (also known as Permissions).
For each AdapTable Function you can set the Entitlement to be:
- Full - this is the Default (though the default can be changed)
- ReadOnly - you can access existing objects (provided in Predefined Config), but not create/edit/ delete them
- Hidden - (function is entirely absent)
- Entitlements: List: Provide a list at in Predefined Config specifying which functions Users are permissioned for.
- Entitlements: Func: Supply a function (that can use external lookups or systems) which will be run each time an Entitlement is required.
- Entitlements: Default: Set a default Entitlement Access Level to be used if not Entitlement is explicitly provided.
- Read Only Objects: Adaptable Objects in Predefined Config can be ReadOnly which will override the Function Entitlement of "Full".