There are a number of different ways to edit data in the Adaptable Blotter:
- Smart Edit: Update contiguous numeric cells using a mathmatical operation.
- Bulk Update: Update contiguous cells in a column to all contain the same value.
- Shortcut: Avoid fat finger issues and speed up / automate data entry for numeric and date columns.
- Plus Minus: Set up 'nudge' rules for numeric columns to respond when the '+' or '-' keys are pressed.
- Cell Validation: Create rules to prevent (or show warnings) when particular cell edits take place.