The Dashboard is the area above the grid which contains Tabs (with Toolbars), Function Buttons and the Quick Search textbox.
It has 3 visibility modes - 'Full', 'Collapsed' and 'Floating' to suit different screen estate requirements.
You are able to use Dashboard Predefined Config to customise the Dashboard to fit your requirements, ie. create your own toolbars, select the buttons to show etc.
You can also create Custom Toolbars for you to render with your own content and to put them in any Tabs that you want.
See the examples below to find out more about the Dashboard:
- Dashboard Tabs: AdapTable provides a number of Toolbars to provide easy access to functions. You can put these into Tabs that you create.
- Floating Dashboard: Save screen estate by making the Dashboard "float" when not in use
- Function Buttons: You can select which Function Buttons you wish to see in the Dashboard Header
- Dashboard Visibility: Select whether the Dasbhoard is visible, minimised (so only a button is shown) or hidden altogether.
- Custom Toolbars: Use Custom Toolbars to render your own content in the Dashboard or to provide buttons (which when clicked trigger an Event that you can listen to).
- Custom Buttons: Add Custom Buttons to the Dashboard (which when clicked trigger an Event that you can listen to).
- Dashboard Title: Set the title of the Dashboard header.
- Dashboard Inline: Set the Dashboard in "Expanded" view to be inline.