There are a number of different ways to edit data in the Adaptable Blotter:
- Calculated Column: Create your own custom columns where the value is derived - dynamically - from the values in other columns in the Grid.
- Free Text Column: Create your own column where you can insert your own values (e.g. comments) that are stored separately from the Data Source.
- Column Category: Group columns together logically to help you to manipulate grids with very large numbers of columns.
- Column Info: Find out all the objects associated with a column with a single lookup.
- Action Column: Specify a column with a button (that you can render) and listen to the clicked event to perform any logic you reqiure.