There are a number of different column-related functions in AdapTable, to cater for a wide variety of use cases.
- Calculated Column: Create your own custom columns where the value is derived based on other columns in the Grid. Use an Expression so that the value is evaluated dynamically.
- Free Text Column: Create your own column where you can insert your own values (e.g. comments) that are stored separately from the Data Source.
- Column Info: Find out all the objects associated with a column with a single lookup.
- Action Column: Specify a column with a button (that you can render) and listen to the clicked event to perform any logic you reqiure.
- Sparkline Column: Visualise columns that contain a range / array of numeric cells by using a Sparkline.
Click on the buttons below to see a demo for each column-related function.